Who we are
Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
The following is a list of possible cookies and data collected when using Ogilvy Experience.
- Google Analytics
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Other information that specifically identifies you
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
We will keep your information for a period of 12 months from our last date of last contact. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your information?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.